A lawsuit cash advance can help serious accident victims who might otherwise have trouble paying medical expenses, mortgage/rent payments, car payments, or other living expenses while waiting for their personal injury lawsuit to resolve or a settlement reached. Even after a settlement is reached, victims may not receive the money for months. An appeal could delay the process even longer.
Insurance companies have all the time and all the money. This gives them substantial leverage against you and your attorney. A person pursuing a lawsuit who is desperate for immediate cash is not a positive influence during settlement negotiations. This person will, almost always, settle too early, for too little.
We help plaintiffs obtain a fair settlement rather than accepting a low settlement due to financial constraints.
Here’s how our services work:
1. Call our office toll free at 1-877-377-SUIT (7848) or complete our on-line application.
2. We’ll fax a request to your attorney for documentation records. Once we receive the necessary paperwork to evaluate your case for funding, we will make a funding decision, typically within 24 hours.
3. If you have been approved, we will email or overnight a funding contract to be signed by you and your attorney.
4. Once the contract is fully executed, we will wire your money or send a check by overnight mail.
5. When your case settles, we are repaid from the proceeds of you case. If you lose, your case, you owe us absolutely nothing!
It’s that simple! There is no credit check, employment verification, upfront fees, or monthly payments.
You don’t have to settle your case prematurely or for anything less than you deserve simply because you are having financial difficulties. Call Litigation Funding Corporation and let us take on this burden for you and get you the money you need now.