The most common personal injury claims are auto accidents. Whether the negligent driver was talking or texting on a cell phone, driving under the influence, speeding, or engaged in another distraction, s/he can be held accountable. When innocent victims suffer serious injuries, are unable to work, and facing a long litigation process, litigation funding provides a way for someone who would otherwise not be able to afford to file a lawsuit to seek justice and get the compensation they deserve.
If you find yourself in this situation, don’t let financial worries prevent you from seeking the compensation you deserve. Litigation funding is a non-recourse cash advance that can help you pay medical expenses, mortgage or rent payments, car payments, household expenses, and any other expenses while you pursue your claim for as long as it takes. It also helps prevent you from becoming deeper in debt and jeopardizing your credit standing.
Here’s how it works:
1. Complete our online application or call our office toll-free at
2. We will contact your attorney for required documentation
3. Our underwriters will review the documentation and decide if your case merits a cash advance.
4. If approved, a contract will be prepared and signed by you and your attorney.
5. We will wire funds directly into your account within 24 – 48 hours.
6. You pay nothing until your case settles. If you don’t win, you are not responsible for repaying the advance.
Litigation funding is not the solution for everyone, but it is a very good option for those who need financial help while they await the outcome of a lawsuit. If this sounds like a viable solution to your money problems, apply online or call our office toll-free at 1-866-548-3863 to learn how litigation funding can help you pursue justice and receive the compensation you deserve.